Planning to give a new look to your home? Well, you have plenty of options to choose from, but nothing can beat the uniqueness and irresistible charm as leaked by engineered wood flooring. There are many homeowners who consider wood to be one of the finest options when it comes to revamping the current home or building a new home. As a matter of fact, wood has been the perfect choice for many years now. This is due to the fact that it is strong and really lasts for long. Being natural, it gives one’s home an appealing look and adds sophistication to the home. There can be many homeowners who remain ignorant of various number of benefits that are provided by Engineered Wood Flooring London.
No doubt that this type of wooden flooring is considered to be one of the finest alternatives to using traditional hardwood flooring. Although this wood may not be familiar to every individual out there, this engineered wooden floor comprises different kinds of woods.
So, what is engineered wood flooring?
It’s basically a wooden plank that comprises real timber and this timber has cautiously been pressed into two or more layers. These layers are installed in such a manner that they run in different directions, which in turn, creates a more solid base than any other plain wood for example, solid. Moreover, this wood flooring is made of real wood. Not only engineered wood flooring is not stable and strong, but gives a soothing look when installed in someone’s home.
Below mentioned are some of the great benefits provided by an engineered wood flooring:
1. You would not face any problem installing engineered wood flooring London over concrete. Furthermore it can also be used with underfloor heating.
2. This type of wooden flooring seems to be more stable than solid one because the layers of timbers run in diverse directions.
3. Installing engineered wood flooring would not burn a hole in your pocket as it seems to much cheaper than solid wood.
4. Appearance may not be everything, but if you opt for the right type of a wooden floor, its finish and colour can change the overall look of your home. This floor might seem to be bit pricey, but you would realize eventually that it’s worth every penny you had spent.
5. Once the engineered wood floor has been re-sanded, you can get the floor refinished and make it as good as new.
When it comes to the installation of engineered wood flooring, it’s quite easy to do so. Choose from various installation methods available such as nailing, or gluing the same on the floor.